There are several types of diets and supplements available which promise you the moon. If you have used any of these products, I am sure you have experienced their true nature. Fad diets restrict your calorie intake to such an awfully low level that eating is not much different than staying hungry.
There are some other diets which make you eat like a baby. These diets, while helping you lose a few pounds of weight in the first few days, fail to offer you permanent weight loss. In this article I will tell you of a better way of losing all those extra pounds.
Have you ever wished you could eat and still lose weight? If yes, this article is for you. In this article I will tell you about 5 weight loss foods which would literally force your body to burn fat like crazy.
1. Garlic: I love garlic a lot, mainly because of its aroma. However, a lot of people hate it because it causes bad breath. Now, if you are one of these people, you need to decide which is more important to you: do you want to maintain a 'clean' breath or lose weight? If you want to lose weight, then you may need to make a small 'sacrifice' in the form of bad breath.
In case you do not know, garlic boosts your metabolic rate as well as insulin levels, which in turn results in weight loss.
2. Ginger: Equally important as garlic is ginger; this is yet another 'must have' weight loss super food you should consume regularly. Just like garlic, ginger also helps in boosting your metabolic rate.
3. Apple: Do you know that the more pectin you consume, the harder it would be for fats to settle in your body as fat deposits? Apples contain plenty of pectin, so do not forget to include this weight loss super food in your diet.
Yet another fruit which can help you lose weight is berry. Just like apples, almost all types of berries contain pectin too.
4. Water: Let's not forget dear water which sustains our body. Water has many benefits, one of which is that it increases your metabolic rate. Another benefit is that it detoxifies your body by removing all the toxins; once your body gets rid of these toxins, losing weight would be easier for you.
5. Green Tea: Stop drinking the ordinary tea and replace it with green tea. Just in case you do not know, green tea boosts your metabolic rate to sky-high level. The more green tea you consume, the higher your metabolic rate would be. You should drink a minimum of 1 cup of hot green tea every day. Do not forget to add a bit of lemon juice and honey to it as it makes the tea tasty.
Is there anything more pleasing than the pleasure of getting to eat these delicious foods and being able to lose weight at the same time? Who says weight loss is hard?